- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup mashed bananas
1. Measure flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and chocolate chips into a large bowl. Mix thoroughly, and make a well in the center.
2. Beat the egg in a small bowl until frothy. Mix in cooking oil, milk, and bananas. Pour mixture into the well. Stir only to moisten. Batter will be lumpy. Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full.
3. Bake at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes.